Sunday, February 2, 2014

Star of the Week, Zebra Pudding

Star of the Week
This week our star of the week is a friend that likes the color blue and the Texas Rangers!

Zebra Pudding
To celebrate the letter Zz, we practiced writing Zz, learned about zebras from a non-fiction book (yup! We know the difference between non-fiction and fiction!), and followed a recipe to make zebra pudding.  It was so yummy! 


Coming Up
We have soooo much coming in the next three weeks.  This week you will receive information in your child's folder about the 100 day of school, our study of solids, and Valentine's day. It's a lot of information, please check your child's folder daily! 

In Addition
I believe that I have fixed the website so at you can reply within signing into anything. Feel free to leave us messages!  Please let me know if It doesn't work that way!

Last Note
I have made a video about Dreambox and getting on.  However, I am working on posting it.  The server doesn't want to post a video unless it is linked to YouTube (and I don't really want to do that unless I am forced to!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment