Friday, September 5, 2014

Classroom Set Up

In case you missed Meet the Teacher Night (or if Grandma and Grandpa want to see where your baby spends the day :) , I am including some pictures of the classroom with a brief description of the area.

ENJOY!!!




View from the door to the right.

View from the door to the middle.

View from the door to the left.

Helper chart, bird cage

Our two Zebra Finch birds.  They are our class pets.  We feed them and water them.  They are enjoying an extended vacation at my house for a couple of weeks while we get used to being at school!!

Teacher "Desk" (covered so you can't see my mess)

Teacher "Desk" (uncovered so that you can see the chaos!!)

Listening Station and behavior stoplight.

Library Station

Word Work Station

Word Wall (for sight words)


Daily Objectives and iPad Station below

Rocking Chair and Big Book Station

Writing Station

Drama Station
 Creation Station

Magnetic Station

I hope you enjoyed the tour!  Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!!








No comments:

Post a Comment